Looking for Six Flags Discounts at Discovery Kingdom or any other one of the locations across America? Here are 5 tips that will help you get started:
1. Buy your tickets online. When you buy your tickets online, you can save a lot of money overall. If you don’t plan ahead and simply show up at the park and purchase tickets from the ticket booth, you’ll have to deal with noisy crowds, long line-ups, and other annoyances. And most of all, you won’t be privy to the same discounts offered on the Six Flags website. When you use the Six Flags Print-N-Go service, you get the tickets in your hands immediately. All you need is a credit card and then once you’ve made the purchase you just print the tickets off and you’re good to go. You can save a lot of money with this method and it will make your life much easier.
2. If you want to visit Six Flags more than once this season, buy a season pass online. This is the best way to save money on Six Flags tickets because a season pass gives you unlimited access to the park for the whole season for a reasonable price. In fact, the pass pays for itself in 2-3 visits, and it allows you to walk straight into the park when you arrive. If you don’t want a season pass, purchase a daily ticket online – you can print it right away in the comfort of your own home and save money at the same time. This is a great way to plan ahead before visiting the park. If you’re an individual wanting to make the most of your day of the park, consider purchasing a Flash Pass, which allows you to skip the lines on certain rides in the park. This virtual reservation system lets you feel like a VIP for the day, and it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money if you make the purchase online.
3. Group passes are available if you’re planning a big outing for a larger group of people and want to cut costs. When planning a trip on a larger scale, it’s much easier to pull it off if you have the tickets ready ahead of time, plus Six Flags offers special perks for group visitors. Group passes come at a discount so you can save a lot of money.
4. If you want to earn points toward free Six Flags tickets, sign up for the Chase MasterCard credit card. This credit card allows you to accumulate points on every purchase that can be redeemed for free Six Flag admission tickets and season passes. You also get 10% off food and merchandise. If you want to be notified about special events happening at the park, it’s also a good idea to sign up for Team Six, Six Flags’ newsletter that lets you know through e-mail about special discounts and coupons as they crop up. With the newsletter you’re also the first to know about concerts and other events that are scheduled to occur at the park throughout the season.
5. The final piece of advice is to stay on top of things. Check out the website regularly for new promotions. From time to time you can find some of the best Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Coupons and Discounts like the Big Six Pass. Normally if you buy a certain amount of tickets, it’s possible to get one ticket for free, so find out what the specific promotions are for the park location you plan on visiting. Sometimes certain coupons are only available at specific Six Flags venues, so it pays to be informed about what’s out there. If you plan ahead and use the Six Flags website to get organized, your trip to the park will be a memorable one.
So if you are thinking about going to the park this season, definitely visit our site for the latest Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Coupons [http://www.the-bus.net/discovery-kingdom-coupons.html] If you feel this article was useful, you can find more information about savings at six flags so you and your family can get the most out of the season as well as enjoy the most current information on Discovery Kingdom Coupons & Promotions [http://www.the-bus.net/blog/?page_id=19]
Jesse Schwarz is a serial entrepreneur dedicated to helping consumers save money through the use of information on the internet.