Sometimes you’ve gotta getaway and Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay, FL amusement park offers you great entertainment for a tremendous value. Planning ahead saves you time and money.
Here are 8 Ways to Save Money at Busch Gardens:
- Online Ticket Offers – BuschGardens.com has special online ticket deals for Florida residents and Florida visitors. Online ticket offers are subject to change, but current deals include:
-Multiple parks (e.g. Sea World, Discovery Cove and Adventure Island) discount ticket
-Florida Residents Fun Card – Where you pay for single day admission and get to come back all year long
-Length of stay ticket offers – This ticket gives you the flexibility to visit the parks during your entire stay
-Visit BuschGardens.com for the latest online offers. Please note that some of the Busch Gardens tickets require a 5 day advance purchase.
- Vacation Packages – Combining your hotel and park tickets could save you money on your stay and park admission. BuschGardens.com provides special vacation packages that include your hotel and park admission. As always shop around to find your best deal. During our last visit we got a great deal using their “Buy 2 Nights Get 1 Free” offer. We stayed at a Top 5 hotel in Tampa and received park admission to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island (2 adults, 2 children) throughout our stay for about $145/day total (taxes included).
- Free Military Tickets – Active members of the military and up to three direct dependents receive free single-day admission to Busch Gardens, Sea World or Sesame Place parks through December 31st, 2011. Visit
http://herosalute.com/”>HeroSalute.com to register for this special offer.
- Annual Pass – If you plan on visiting Busch Gardens throughout the year purchasing an annual pass may be beneficial for you. An annual pass gives you park admission and other perks (discounts on food, guest admission, free parking, etc.).
- Discount Ticket Offers – You may receive special discount rates from your motor club or other special organizations. Be sure to check with your membership organizations for special discount offers ahead of time.
- Group Discounts – If you’re planning a large group visit, contact Busch Gardens to find out about group pricing. Convention participants in the Tampa Bay area, be sure to ask about any discounted Busch Gardens tickets.
- Employer Discounts – Busch Gardens employees and partners often receive special pricing on park admission. Check with your employer to see if they offer any corporate discounted tickets.
- 2nd Visit Free – Single park admission tickets receive a 2nd visit free. This gives you the flexibility to visit the park again for free within 7 days of your initial park visit.
As with anything these days, the offers above are subject to change at anytime. For the latest information on Busch Gardens deals, visit
http://www.buschgardens.com/bgt/”>BuschGardens.com or conduct your own search using your favorite search engine.
©2011 by KP Evans Financial. Reprint rights granted if crediting author Kembala Evans.
Kembala Evans is a personal finance coach, speaker and writer. She is passionate about helping people improve their understanding of personal finance and save more money. Kembala’s Gain Money Control blog offers free money saving tips. Visit her website at
http://www.gainmoneycontrol.com”>http://www.gainmoneycontrol.com to learn more.